CAFWAA is the national peak body for child, youth and family wellbeing in Australia.
CAFWAA’s aim is to promote the wellbeing of children and young people in out-of-home care and those at risk of placement, together with their families.
CAFWAA’s membership includes child and family peak bodies at state and territory level as well as relevant national organisations:
- Association of Children’s Welfare Agencies (NSW)
- Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare (Victoria)
- Child & Family Focus South Australia (CAFFSA)
- Child and Family Alliance WA (CAFAWA)
- Families and Children Tasmania (FACT)
- PeakCare (QLD)
CAFWAA is also affiliated with Families Australia.